- HEALTH INSURANCE* provides coverage for hospital, physician, and other medical expenses resulting from illness or injury.
- LIFE INSURANCE* is protection against financial loss resulting from death. It is an insurance company’s promise to pay your beneficiary a specific amount of money when you die in exchange for timely payment of premiums.
- DISABILITY INCOME INSURANCE* provides income to an employee if he/she becomes sick or injured and are unable to work. (This is not Workers’ Compensation insurance, which only covers an employee for a work-related injury or illness.)
- DENTAL INSURANCE*, available as an individual or group plan, helps pay costs of normal dental care as well as damage to teeth from an accident. It usually covers routine and some special procedures related to oral hygiene and tooth care, however, it may or may not include orthodontia coverage.
* We offer programs for both individuals and groups.
- LONG TERM CARE INSURANCE provides skilled nursing, intermediate care, or custodial care for a patient (generally over age 65) in a nursing facility or at his/her residence following an injury. Each policy is subject to specific guidelines and restrictions.
- MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT PLANS As you turn 65, you become eligible for Medicare where things will work a little differently than you may be used to with a major medical program. There are many important details about how the system works that you should know. Medicare changes its co-pays and deductibles once a year so it’s good to take a look at how a Medicare Supplement plan can help cover your out-of-pocket expenses.
- PRESCRIPTION DRUG PLANS (PDP) cover both brand-name and generic prescription drugs at participating pharmacies in your area. Medicare prescription drug coverage provides protection for people who have very high drug costs or from unexpected prescription drug bills in the future.